Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I MISS ;

i miss EVERYONE & EVERYTHINGG.
especially ;
school .
i miss Florence, Sha , Khoo , Darryl and EVERYONE.

i miss florencee's everything.
i miss telling her stories.
perasaness ! :D

i miss sha's prefect leadership !
joking jokingg. :P
just miss you loadss ! :)

i miss retard khoo.
and our poke poke game. :')

i miss whacking darryl.

i miss praise's annoying actions.

I MISS JAN HAZEL MEDINA PARIDARIOOO !
i miss her being here with me . :')
just miss her everythingg.

i miss jade, jae ying , becky and elisa in lunch .
i miss jade's hotness !
jae ying's smile and peace.
i mis beckyy and elisa childlish actions !
joking , jokingg ! :P

why have school holiday when you also need to do hw at home?
i think its a stupid thingg.

I MISS ANGELINE MY CHICKEN PIGG DADDY.
for taking care of me at youth camp !
and JULIANA !
i miss you loaddds !

<3<3<3

people ,
you guys are missed. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment