Saturday, May 1, 2010

If i have one chance,i would turn back the time and i would do the right thing.

hmm. alot of people says Tokio Hotel sucks.
should i thank God that i didnt go?

xue says:
*Cause I wait from 4.00 sit at the hot sun just wish for can stand in front a bit then 5.30+ all people stand up tot that they let us in but it's just those behind people wanna go in front then nevermind we stand and stand and Stand then the ticket says concert start at 6.00 but they still don't want let us in when 6.30 then we don't care run in front then the gate boom lol. No need ticket also can

go in ald. Then I run run run behind people step on my shoes then my shoes become shit lol! Then we stand from 7.00+ the two band of Malay come out sing sing sing. Don't know they sing what just know some. After they go 8.40+ then Jin from hitz.fm say it's dj fuzz time then we like WTF? Lol from 4.00 wait until so late. we just wish to see tokio hotel. Not other things. Then 9.16 the tokio hotel

finnaly came out I pissed off. Standing weih don't have seats. Then their first song I went off to cold storage buy thing I like Sakai shoes become shit lol. Then a girl saw my shoe then she gave me her roxy shoe hehe. Cause she say she just brought a adidas shoe so don't need the roxy shoe then say thank you lo. Then go bak home. What a concert -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment